Multiple ride cymbals

I’ve just started creating a percussion map for a drum set from Garritan JABB3. This particular kit contains a lot of cymbals, and I’m trying to find the best way of including them in my map.

Is there a way to define multiple ride cymbals without using playing techniques? With crash cymbals, Dorico has two options (Crash Cymbal High and Crash Cymbal Low).
I can create multiple rides with the natural technique in the percussion map, but I can’t find a way to map them in the kit editor.

I know that I can use a substitute instrument or playing technique to achieve the same result, just wondering if I’m missing something.

How many different sizes of ride cymbal are there in the JABB kits? We will probably need to define a couple of variants of different sizes/relative pitches to give you some way of disambiguating between them.

I think there are two, plus a cracked ride. The manual lists five, but I think the rests of them are just variations. It’s really not a real-world issue, though, I was just trying to map out all the sounds, and wondered if I was missing something.