Multiple Screen layout blocks functions

I have noticed that when I stretch the timeline over two screens I cannot re-arrange tracks any longer. This feature is blocked. I can do it only, if I maximise the window in one screen.

I also noticed, that when I set up a three screen display and then re-start Nuendo, the position is not stored. Example. I have mixer on one screen and timeline on two further screens. When I open Nuendo again, the Mixer windows is underneath my timeline.

Both issues make working in a multi-screen impossible with Nuendo. Not sure why you can save workspaces if it doesn’t work. I have tried this on multiple machines, and it is always the same.

Will this ever be fixed or is there a work-around?

MAC, PC? Version?
graphic cards?

Sure, here you go:

DAW: Nuendo Version 11.0.40 Build 446
GPU: GeForce RTX 3070 Ti O8G (8 GB)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor, 3401 Mhz
RAM: 64 GB

Since you asked me for the hardware specs, are there any known compatibility issues between Nuendo and specific hardware?

I was able to solve the issue, whereby I cannot move tracks to a different position when Nuendo’s timeline (project windows) is spread across two screens. It seems that when I extend the project window all the way to the edge of the 2nd screen, then I cannot move the tracks any longer. If I move the project windows slightly aways from the edge of my 2nd screen (maybe an inch or so), then I can move tracks again. As soon as I move it back to the edge of the screen, moving tracks is blocked.

This seems to be a bug. Maybe someone else can recreate the issue?

I was also able to solve my second display issue, whereby Nuendo would not remember my three screen workspace on re-start.

To solve it, I had to make the following changes in my settings “General > HiDPI Settings” I had to choose “-50%” Application Scaling. I then restarted Nuendo and my default three screen Workspace loaded perfectly. Setting at 0 or -25 would not load the workspace correctly.

Hardware or software versions in this case I suppose was irrelevant. Both my display issues are solved. Case closed.