Music Frame Drop Downs Access

Hi Folks,

I am trying to create an Aural worksheet where I would like to have four music frames (with a single bar in each) across the page for interval writing/identification.

The frames end up being 127.5 points wide and at this width the drop down menus are not accessible. They disappear when the frames are ~141 points wide.

Is there any other way to access the drop down menus? I can’t find anything in the menus or properties panel…

Any help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Warwick

Why not drag the frames out, access the drop-downs, then resize?

There might be a better way to do what you want. Make one big music frame, create several codas each one bar long, and hide the Coda signs and text. You will get a gap between each one. You can change the size of the gaps in the Engraving Options.

Otherwise, I don’t know any way to access the menus except to drag the music frame to make it bigger, do what you want with the menus, and restore it to its proper size.

Thanks Dan, Rob for the tips.

I would prefer to keep the frames separate so that I can use the document as a template for later use.

Cheers,
Warwick

If you’re dragging the right edge of each frame out, the most efficient way of doing that is to
a) ensure that each frame is locked to the left edge
b) draw a marquee selection around all of the frames you want to adjust
c) set the widths for all of them in one go, from the properties panel

I can cmd alt arrow them out and then back - that’s pretty straightforward…

Thanks Leo, I’ll try that too :slight_smile:

W