MusicXML export issues

Hello, I have Dorico 2.2 and I understand I’m supposed to be able to export Dorico files as MusicXML. But when I click on File->Export-> all I see is “tempo track, MIDI, and flows” as options, no MusicXML option. My software is up to date, running on a 2019 MacBook Pro. It doesn’t matter what file I open, that export option doesn’t seem to exist for me!

Welcome to the forum, johnsonad. Dorico 2 is not officially supported on macOS 10.15 Catalina, so you should consider updating to Dorico 3 (which incurs a charge) for trouble-free use of Dorico on your computer. In addition to being properly supported on your new Mac, Dorico 3 also includes more complete MusicXML export, which you will presumably find useful.

However, you should find that this specific problem can be solved by downloading and installing the latest version of eLicenser Control Center here.

1. Some of those modules used in Dorico 2 are not usable with macOS Catalina.
  2. If you are using the 16-inch model then you have no way to downgrade to macOS Mojave.
  3. Nevertheless, macOS Catalina is the one being mostly focused by Steinberg devs. Hence our recommendations of Dorico 3.

the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center fixed it for me. Thank you for the tip! I’ll look into Dorico 3 anyways, but this will helpful in the meantime.