My BIGGEST problem

I found this video about using Groove Agent with Beat Designer really good.
It’s quite fast moving so keep your mouse on the pause button and follow along in Cubase.

Thanks for the link, ruddy duck

I don’t own an e-kit, but I sat down at one today and played it for awhile. I’m no drummer, but my skill was much better actually using the sticks than I’ve ever been using my fingers and a keyboard

Try one of the finger pads too. While they dont quite match a sit down/play with sticks trigger, they’re much better than trying to use a keyboard, are nice and small so they dont take up lot’s of room in your space and are fairly inexpensive. IMO the key features to look for are…

1. Good range of usable sensitivity from the trigger pads (I dont mean the ability to adjust the sensitivity, I mean the pads can actually be played in such a way to get a nice range of midi velocities out of them in a controllable way).

2. The pressure sensitive are of the pads is fairly wide (some finger trigger units have pads that might be 2" x 2" but the only area of the pad that actually gives a good velocity response is the very center…you can check this by just playing with it and tapping the pad at the center, then move towards the edge and tap at the same pressure while listening for a similar level of the sound being triggered).

I am now beginning to hate the programmer who made Groove Agent 5. I do not and and can not find out how to load the percussion agent? I just hate that any search send me to everything but the simple answer I need. HOW DO I OPEN THE PERCUSSION AGENT IN GA5?

Do you know how to open it?