My epiphany

It’s dawned on me…that we, all of us, Cubase forum users are insufferable whiners.

The only difference is that some of us choose to complain about Cubase or Steinberg, and the rest of us choose to complain about those who complain about Cubase or Steinberg.

See how we’re all exactly the same?

Let’s hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Guilty as charged!

lol, I suppose that’s true for most vocal people on the internet in general :sunglasses:

AND, there’s a few really strange folk like myself who just tend to get on with makin’ music. :smiley:

I guess we’re just pessimists by nature. :neutral_face:

Shut up and get back to work.

But YOU started this thread. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

Master Bane recently brought this thread to my attention, and as such I don’t believe it is so clear cut as complaining about a product and/or it’s makers, or in turn complaining about those who show disdain.

In fact what we have is libel from some members and it must stop otherwise the only reasonable course of action will be a disbanding of the lounge, since one cannot see any commercial imperative for it’s existence.

cubasepadawan

In fact what we have is libel from some members and it must stop otherwise the only reasonable course of action will be a disbanding of the lounge, since one cannot see any commercial imperative for it’s existence.

Are you taking the pi ss padawan? Libel? Commercial imperative?? Disbanding of the Lounge??? Get outa here! :laughing:

I’m a bit worried. You’re all a bit too cheerful.
Bastids! :laughing:

Hello,

please stay to one topic Getting sick of baseless threads attacking Steinberg - Steinberg Lounge - Steinberg Forums

Cheers,

Chris