My midi remote for NEKTAR Impact LX61+

questo il mio midi remote per la NEKTAR Impact LX61+
this is my midi remote for the NEKTAR Impact LX61 +
Nektar_Impact LX61.midiremote (6.5 KB)

6 Likes

Massive thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I just ordered one of these (LX25 version), would this work with that one? I was hoping Cubase had a preset for this one…

1 Like

Hi, mine is meant for the LX61+ which has more faders that yours doesn’t have. You could still import and edit it. At the moment I am not aware that Cubase has provided a preset.

Something odd recently happened with my LX88+. I’ve since fixed it, but I don’t know what caused it. I was trying to use Quick Controls in a few synths but nothing was happening. I looked at the Midi Remote panel and, sure enough, none of the knobs and levers were responding to the LX88+. The midi input and out was never changed. I decided to try the second set of inputs and, lo and behold, it worked, so I rewrote the script.

The only thing I could think of is I may have switched USB inputs for the keyboard, but that shouldn’t matter, should it?

1 Like

the problem is that often the midi remote disconnects and the set controls no longer control anything.
It’s something I haven’t been able to fix except with an on and off of the LX

1 Like

This is just amazing. I had bought a Studiologic SL88, that I play on my Waldorf Kyra with, but I also have a Waldorf Blofeld which I play from the Impact Lx61+. This midiscript is an early christmas gift for me. Thank you Sergio.

1 Like

I’m really happy. have fun!

1 Like