Myriad issues Cubasis LE 3 Upgraded to FULL

Hi @gregtheproduct,

Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

since I don’t see a lot of others reporting these problems, one question I have is this: Is my FULL UPGRADE of LE not identical to the purchase of CUbasis 3 outright?

Normally, Cubasis 3 and the Cubasis LE 3 Full Feature Set IAP are updated at the same time, to keep their feature sets synced. To make sure your app is up to date: When launching Cubasis LE, the launch screen should display Cubasis 3.2.1.

Now, please proceed with these steps first:

• Load an empty project
  • Close all apps, including Cubasis
  • Fully shut down your iPhone/iPad

Once restarted, are you able to reproduce the issues above, when using Cubasis on its own? Or could the problems be related to other 3rd party instrument and effect plug-ins in use?

Alongside, please open the “System Info” tab in the inspector located on the left, and check for CPU and DSP spikes.

If you encounter playback problems or distorted audio etc. it might be required to choose higher latency values under Setup/Audio.

It’s also possible, that the number of loaded effect and/or instrument plug-ins exceeds the available performance of the given iOS devices in use.

In this regard, please have a look at our dedicated forum articles, to see if these are of help to improve the performance of the app:

Cubasis 3 Performance Issues

Cubasis 3.2 - Multicore-rendering & Latency Settings

If possible, please let me have your updated feedback about the remaining issues, after you’ve followed the steps above and the recommendations in the dedicated performance and multicore-rendering & latency settings articles.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Lars