N11.0.2 Record File Type setting will not save

Hello all, please confirm or not my Broadcast Wave File dilemma.

I’m on Windows 10 Pro. When I installed N11.0.2, my Project Settings > Record File Type defaults to Wave File (even though it was set to Broadcast Wave File). When I change it back to Broadcast Wave File I can record as Broadcast Wave File. Then when I close the project and re-open it, the Record Type has been reset to Wave File and records as Wave File. I have to manually set the Record Type every time I open a project. This is true for any project, old or new.

So when I re-installed N11.0.1, there is no problem, Broadcast Wave File stays saved. I installed N11.0.2 again and Record Type defaults to Wave File every time.

I would love if someone on Windows 10 would confirm this, or not. Am I the only one with this behavior? Maybe there is something I am missing. Thanks.

Nuendo is great,
Fox

Seems like a bug, I just tried and it doesn’t stick for me either.

And for what it’s worth, it looks like it’s broken in Cubase 11.0.20 as well.

Thank you ManChicken, CONFIRMED BUG!

So this is a BUG with N11.02 on Windows 10 only, not on Mac. A friend of mine on a Mac says this is not a problem.

I don’t know how to elevate this post to ISSUE or flag it as a BUG or update this topic. I hope more Windows 10 users will chime in to elevate this as a confirmed BUG so SB can know to address it.

I don’t think you can, but you can post a new message and under ‘Optional Tags’ mark it as ‘issue’ and ‘nuendo-11’