N5.5 - HalionOne only shows Yamaha-Presets

I was just trying to load strings in a N5.5 project via HalionOne and realize I have far less preset instruments than in N4. Is it goodbye HalionOne in 5.5 and do I have to use HalionSonic SE?
Or is it a plugin preset scanning issue? Cannot seem to load the GM and other content though when rescanning, only Yamaha and SR instruments :frowning: So not the same as in N4.

Thanks for any help or tips!!

INSTALLATION OF HALION ONE PRESETS IN CUBASE 6

For Cubase 6 we have implemented all HALion One Sounds into the new VSTi HALion Sonic SE. If you prefer to use the sounds with HALion One though, here is a description for Cubase 5 / Cubase Studio 5 / Cubase Essential 5 owners on how to install the VST Presets manually.

PC:

Copy the content of the folder: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase * 5\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALionOne
Place it here: C:\ProgramData\VST3 Presets\Steinberg Media Technologies\HALionOne
(Please note: The ProgramData folder is a hidden folder. If you can’t find the folder in the Explorer click → Organize / Folder & Search Options / View - and activate “Show hidden files, folders and drives”)

Mac:

Right mouse click or CTRL + mouse click on your Cubase 5 / Cubase Studio 5 / Cubase Essential 5 application
Select “Show Package Content”
Go to: Contents / VST3 Presets / Steinberg Media Technologies / HALion One and copy the content of the HALion One folder
Go to: “Mac OS X System Partition / Library / Audio / Presets / Steinberg Media Technologies / HALion One”
Paste the files into the HALion One folder

Thanks - I’ll give it a try, though I would need to exchange C5 for N4 I take it?

And good to know Halion Sonic SE is the “updated” one to use.

You lose your HalionOne presets when you upgrade to Nuendo 5.5. True that all HalionOne presets are available in Halion Sonic, but I prefer how some of the presets sound in HalionOne. Do the above, if you you want to get those preset back in HalionOne when you are using Nuendo 5.5.