Well, I finally got my N5 package this Christmas and I’m ready to install 5.x and updates. I’ll be installing the 64-bit version under W7-64. I gathered the list of updates from the support site, but I don’t know if they’re all required. Can someone confirm that I have to run all of these installers to be 100% up to date? Thanks!
- Install original N 5.0 (64-bit) + NEK 5.0
- N 5.01 = Nuendo_5.0.1_and_NEK_Update.exe
- N 5.1.0 = Nuendo_5.1.0_Update.exe
- N 5.1.1 = Nuendo_5.1.1_Update.exe + Nuendo_5.1.1_Videoengine_Update.exe
- N 5.5.0 = Nuendo_5.5.exe + Nuendo_Expansion_Kit_5.5.part1.exe + Nuendo_Expansion_Kit_5.5.part2.exe
- N 5.5.1 (hotfix) = Nuendo_5.5.1_64bit_Update.msp
PS: A Season’s Greetings to all