** Αnd Suddenly Cubase 6 Stop Working !!!!

Αnd Suddenly Cubase 6 Stop Working !!!
This message in the Attach file is what i got when i try to open Cubase 6 on my pc
Ofcourse i tried to make Unistall and Install Cubase 6 and eLicenser but again nothink happens , again the same message :cry:
The other versions of cubase that i got 4 and 5 are working normally
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Can anyone knows how to help me
Thanks
JIJI.jpg

Initalising: VST2.x plugin>- libtidy

Did you install any VST plugins recently?

NO NO at All
the extra plugins that i got are all in an other folder and not in Steinbergs program folder
the only think that i noticed is that the Mp3 encoder eLicenser is been terminate

do you thinks this maybe made all this problem ?
thanks

Try renaming the vst plugin folders to plugintest or something then see if cubase loads?

I didn’t think it at all you mean to change the name from only this file ?

The folder or folders called VSTplugins, rename them to stop cubase from loading the plugins on startup. If Cubase then loads you will know that a bad plugin is causing the problem.

Thank you so much for your time I’ll try this I am very wired if this work I hopefully would like to work

Not sure this particular error is a dodgy plug…though of course I could be proved wrong.

Firstly I would check that your elicenser is the latest version & that you didn’t re-install an older one

Also might help to state what o/s you are on & which version of Cubase you are running.

What are your system specs? People who may help need more information.
(ps: We don’t need the monitor screen size or make of speakers.)

Thanks a lot guis for the interesting
This is the details
Windows 7
Intel 2.2 dual core
4G ram
Cubase 6.05
eLicenser 6.3.0.15063
Split I try it mate but nothing happens again the same errors
I try also to rename the all file of steinberg that are in the olders versions of cubase that I got
and reinstall the cubase 6 again in an new other file with no luck again
I try to not thinking the full disk format in my mind it’s gonna a be disaster for the all work
Also tell you GUIs that tha the older version of cubase that I got are working normally
this is that I cannot understand

At risk of repeating myself…update elicenser to latest version. Yours is older.

Latest Elicencer is Version: 6.3.4.2084

Try updating that!

I made The Update 6.3.4.2084
But again the same i cant think what else must have the problem :frowning:
i instaled Cubase 6 in an other pc and works iam gonna freak out
i Cant understand why the olders version they play normally and 6 doesnt

Trash Prefs, see sig.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :* :*
Mashedmitten you are MASTER really thank you so much i was ready for a full disk format
This Worked 100 %
Pls Can you explane me why happen this i very very wired ?

Really thanks again

Cubase is known for scrambling Prefs now and then, nothing to do but backup the Prefs files so next time its an easier fix.

If you have an older Cubase or even a similar DAW installed as well occasionally the registry will contain conflicts preventing one or both programs from working properly. Commonly it is more usually seen with anti-virus programs (which is why two AnVir programs are a no-no) but any program/s that access large parts of the computer can be at risk. Trashing preferences seems to be the universal cure for this.
You may never see it again but you may have to dod it once a year or so.