Need help downloading WaveLab

I downloaded WaveLab Elements 11 from the Steinberg download assistant and when I try to open the application, I receive a message that says “No valid license has been found. WaveLab Elements 11 cannot be started.” I checked my email and spam folder but did not receive an email with activation code. I uninstalled it and tried again but the results were the same. Help needed!

Do you have a dongle connected to your computer? Are you using the Steinberg assistant to install WL. If not I would suggest using it.

I am using Stienberg Download Assistant, but am not currently using a dongle.

and is there a cheaper way instead of using a dongle?

WaveLab Elements doesn’t need a USB dongle. WaveLab Pro does. In a few months, WaveLab Pro will not need a dongle.

For now, make sure you have the eLicenser app installed and WaveLab Elements activated in it:

WaveLab licensing will be changing fairly soon.

Yes, but I don’t even know how to activate it because i did not get an email with the activation code.

You should also be able to get access code via My Steinberg.

Blockquote You can also redeem a Download Access Code in your MySteinberg account. Once you’ve logged in, click on “Redeem Download Access Code” in the “Products” category and follow the on-screen instructions. Please note that redeeming Download Access Codes in the Steinberg Download Assistant (see above) is more convenient.

Here’s a link to this piece of information. There are also the instructions for the more convenient method. Download access code.

A post was split to a new topic: Wavelab LE and Zoom H2

Please tell me: which version of the WaveLab LE with the purchase of zoom h2n ?
There is no such version - WaveLab LE in steinberg menu of the code activation/