need help to roll back cubase

after installing the latest cubase pro 9.5 update my komplete kontrol keyboard won’t play any notes…

the midi signal meter registers that a signal is being received but no sound comes from the keys. The rest of the functions of the keyboard such as browse etc work just fine and the keyboard works perfectly when i open komplete kontrol standalone AND it works perfectly when i load it up in Cubase elements 8…

i’ve made sure all the preferences in Pro are the same as the preferences in elements 8 but it still won’t work and as i use the keyboard pretty much all the time i’ve decided my only option is to roll back my cubase pro from 9.5.3 to 9.5.21 but i’m pretty clueless on how to go about it as i’ve never had to do it before so if anyone can give me a quick step by step that’d be awesome…

i’m on MacOS High Sierra

seriously? nobody knows how to do this?

Been asked a million times and unfortunately, on a Mac, there is no easy way. The link has a response from a Steinberg forum moderator Fabio. Good luck.

Regards :sunglasses:

ok… thanks Prock

Instead of rolling back, maybe you can provide some more specifics about the keyboad issue and ask a question or two about that. Someone in here has to be running the same keyboard using the latest CB on a mac without issue.

Regards. :sunglasses: