Neo Soul Keys and Cubase 15?

Hi,

I have just updated to Cubase 15 and found a template on initial startup called Neo Soul. That reminded me of the Neo Soul Keys VST instument which I loved so much. It is vst3 but gets blocked by Cubase. Is there a way to get it work again?

By the way, I am not sure if this one really is version 2 of the Steinberg VST. It sounds fantastic but is a little too expansive though:

Thanks

To use Neo Soul Keys, you still need the old eLicenser (USB dongle or Soft-eLicenser, depending on where your license is stored).
Since this is third-party software, the license was not migrated to the new Steinberg Licensing system.

Hi, thanks for your reply, but I own a license and it is on the USB dongle which is attached to my PC. So I am not sure if this could be the reason.

You can find Neo Soul Keys as a vstsound library within HALion (Sonic). It no longer appears in my list as a standalone VSTi either.

Wow, I haven’t noticed that yet. Thank you so much, I do appreciate your help!