New book Music Production with Cubase 10 and 10.5

Hi fellow cubasers! My name is Pierluigi Bontempi, I’m an Italian Certified Trainer.
I am writing to let you know that I recently published the English version of my book Music Production with Cubase 10 and 10.5. It is a complete introduction to the art of music production (with Cubase), starting from scratch and arriving at quite advanced topics.
You can find an excerpt (containing the index and three sample chapters) here: https://www.musicproductionwithcubase.cloud/the-book.
I wrote a FAQ page, too, in which I answer the most common questions: FAQ - Music Production with Cubase.

I sincerely hope you’ll find the book informative and useful, for any question I’m here!

All the best to you all!

Hi everybody! I just want to let you know that the book is now also available in eBook format (Amazon, Kobo, StreeLib, many others…).

For any information I am here!

All the best to you all!

Here you can find what AudioMentor.com has to say about the book: Want to master music production with Cubase? Read this book. - Audio Mentor. Thanks AudioMentor!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hi @Pierluigi_Bontempi , do you have any plans for an update for V12? Thank you.

Hi @jpspoons1! No, I’m sorry but I really do not have enough time to update the book. Maybe in the future I’ll do it, but who knows when…

No worries, thanks for the reply and good luck.