New Cubase PC - patch scripts help

Just got a new PC. Setting up Cubase 8. Copied my hardware scripts to C:\Users\Warren\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Cubase 8_64\Scripts\Patchnames\inactive but they are not showing up inside the Cubase Midi Device Manager. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks.

No ideas why this is not working for me?

Do you have only the 64-bit version of Cubase 8 installed, or both the 64-bit and the 32-bit versions?

In MIDI Manager, have you clicked the “Install Device” button? The “Add MIDI Device” window should appear, with a list which should show the scripts you installed.

I would recommend using the path “%APPDATA%\Steinberg\Cubase 8_64\Scripts\Patchnames\inactive” (it baffles me why they named the folder “inactive”). If you are using the 32-bit version of Cubase 8 then the path should be “%APPDATA%\Steinberg\Cubase 8\Scripts\Patchnames\inactive”. If you are using both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions then you need to have copies of your scripts in both places.

Thanks. I copied another file and replaced the contents with my scripts. Something must be corrupted with my old files but its working now. Thanks.