New cubase update codec help!!

Ok before this new video engine I was using mp4 with h264 wrapped in a mov format and it worked and preformed real well ,very fast winding and shuttle was very responsive and low file sizes, it was h264 1920x1080 1 keyframe around 15 mbits cbr,so I tried the same encoding with just the MP4 ,and not so responsive…can someone guide me to a good codec to use that can do the 1920 with small file sizes? Last night I tried the DV from avid and it was better than the MP4 but much bigger file sizes. Also the same mov presets I used in Adobe media encoder aren’t as responsive as they were,is there any way to demo the dnx codec or prores? Also what kind of codec works with the decklink cards? And are they real smooth? …also the MP4 does not have a setting for keyframes only keyframe distance,is that the same? The motion jpeg is a good codec but once again Hugh file sizes…last question will this new engine do h265?..thanks for any advice!!

Anyone? Need smooth video scrubbing!!

I would like some good settings as well. My videos are not super smooth either.

I would like some good settings as well. My videos are not super smooth either.

Well after some more experimentation in Adobe media encoder I used MP4 with 1080p YouTube settings and seams to be not bad in 9.30 …I used a 2 pass vbr with max at 16 and 12 at target.and 1 keyframe distance 1920x1080p …works ok .for now