new Export window confusing and scattered, hard to look at imo, see picture

Have to agree with this, It’s in the wrong order and confusing to look at.

woh woho woh woh wait… I just went to export my first MP3…

Why are the MP3 attributes allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way over on the opposite side of the export window :confused:

??? :blush:

Also it doesn’t seem possible to make the window or panels bigger. So I can’t see the whole names of my tracks and have to scroll horizontally which slows things down a lot.

I - cannot - be high on coffee and open the Export Window at the same time.

+1

+1

Confused are you young Skywalker?

This is not the only window that looks like it was re-jiggered by Yoda. I don’t mind the new colours. But with all the things in Cubase that -really- did need fixing? And then spending all yer time on -this- mess? That’s the part I find aggravating.

May I point you to this thread:

+1 on the colour scheme. Actually, I think it should be like that through out the whole GUI.

+1
also the name field of tracks in the list to be exported are not long enough to fill long names and also more tracks in view

+1

+1, can’t but wonder why the export window was changed, nothing wrong with the previous one.

+1
yes, real hard to read mainly due to dark background.

also, when you click on the filename to make alterations:

• it not only now jumps from left-bound to center, which makes it hard to keep track with long file-names
  • colours are not only inverted (white on black → black on white), but file name is also marked blue
  • then when you actually type, background changes to white again.

so, 4 things your eyes need to adjust to, which is extremely strenuous.

very bad design… sorry to say.

It is irritating; the old (batch-channel) window was a deal wider… I’d also like it taller, to accommodate more tracks; there’s plenty of space there.

Very, very, especially irritating… :smiling_imp:

I’ll give you a +1 for the rest too…

Yup,

Glad to see the colour tool back, hopefully this is next.

totally hurting my brain

+1

epic fail!
Back to 9.5 version, please!