OS: Windows 10 64 bit
Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-11900F @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Display adaptor: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
I used translation software and I don’t know if I can express my meaning clearly: I should solve this problem. Thank you.
Hi and welcome to the forum,
Make sure your graphic card is supported with your operating system.
Please try this:
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here. If there is no Studio driver for your graphic card, use the one, which is available and continue with the same steps bellow.
- Disconnect the computer from Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install own graphic driver.
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Restart computer.
- Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
- Connect your computer to the internet.
To what language is your OS set to?
In case you had any version of Cubase installed before: To which language was it set to?
Hello, thank you for your response.
My OS is set to Chinese and so is Cubase. I set the language to English for the convenience of displaying and communicating problems.
I have not installed any version of Cubase before.
Meanwhile, my Dorico 5 works fine.
Hello, thank you for your help.
I just tried it once, but the problem still exists. Maybe there is something wrong with my operation. I will try again in two hours.
I have successfully solved the problem, it was a system font issue.
①win+r input regedit
③open HEKY LoCAL MACHINE-SOFTWARE-WOW6432Node-Microsoft-Windows NT-Currentversion-Fonts
④find the default font of your language on your computer. Mine is Microsoft YaHei Light & Microsoft YaHei UI Light (TrueType)
⑤change the value to msyh.ttc.
Of course, if the language is different, the last two steps need to be adjusted accordingly. You can try searching for your default font on the Internet.