New License Cubase LE 8

I had a problem with my PC and ended up having to format it. I tried to reactivate my system in use, Cubase LE 8, with the key I have registered with MySteinberg, but I was unsuccessful, as he says I have to have a new license registered in my eLicenser, which in fact shows nothing more, in function of the formatting I did. They asked me to apply for a new license, but I can’t find the way to do that. Could you help me

Original Message

Tive um problema com meu PC e acabei tendo que formata-lo. Tentei reativar meu sistema em uso, o Cubase LE 8, com a chave que tenho registrada no MySteinberg, mas não tive sucesso, pois ele fala que tenho que ter uma nova licença registrada no meu eLicenser , que de fato nada mostra mais, em funação da formatação que fiz. Pediram para que eu fizesse um pedido para uma nova licença, mas não encontro o caminho para fazer isso. Poderiam me ajuda

Bem-vinda @marco1

You just have to reactivate your software license , using this information: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206530004-Software-license-reactivation-requesting-new-activation-codes-