New Mac Pro and Cubase: How many cores is optimal?

Can those using multi-core processors provide some insight? I’m looking at purchasing a 2019 Mac Pro for orchestration within Cubase, 50-100 tracks per project (EW, Spitfire, and VSL mainly), individual instrument effects, a handful of plug-ins including Kontakt.

What would be the optimal processor to avoid any latency/CPU overuse during real-time midi playback? I’m not sure at what point tick speed/core becomes more important than number of cores used.

• 8-core, 3.5GHz Intel Xeon W, 24.5MB cache
  • 12-core, 3.3GHz Intel Xeon W, 31.25MB cache
  • 16-core, 3.2GHz Intel Xeon W, 38MB cache
  • 24-core, 2.7GHz Intel Xeon W, 57MB cache
  • 28-core, 2.5GHz Intel Xeon W, 66.5MB cache

Thank you.

Be interested to know this as well!

I found this video that could be helpful maybe: This 2019 Mac Pro Review is Different... - YouTube

Rumor 1: Logic can handle multiple cores better than cubase → that makes that video irrelevant for cubase user
Rumor 2: Cubase and Multiple Cores:

So i think the only way to find out is to test it …

The 12-core, 3.3GHz Intel Xeon W, 31.25MB cache option is powerful enough for Cubase

I would suggest you use 16-core, 3.2GHz Intel Xeon W, 38MB cache. It would serve well for any version of Cubase you choose to use.

i don’t want to be rude but that wasn’t the question.
it won’t help to find out which constellation fits best for working with cubase. or is there a reason why you think 16 is best? if the multiple cpu problem still remains 8 core will have the best performance, right?