New RME USB and Firewire driver w/ASIO 2.3 support

Thought I’d post as this update is beneficial to Cubase/Nuendo users

V 1.032 (05/25/2013)

• New driver installation wizard. This tool pre-installs the driver so that Windows XP/7/8 automatically finds the driver files when a device is attached later. It also updates already existing driver files.

\

• ASIO 2.3 support with higher priority for the ASIO driver thread via MMCSS in the Settings dialog About page.

• Note: At this time, activating this option seems to be useful mostly with the latest Cubase/Nuendo at higher load. With other software this option can decrease performance. The change becomes active after an ASIO reset. Therefore it is easy to quickly check which setting works better.

• Note: At this time, activating this option seems to be useful mostly with the latest Cubase/Nuendo at higher load. With other software this option can decrease performance. The change becomes active after an ASIO reset. Therefore it is easy to quickly check which setting works better.

Sounds good!

Let me test!! :ugeek:

Hmm, not sure if it is driver related, but I just had a hard cubase crash and blue screen on restart with multiple rpi requests. I’ll post in RME fforum.

It’s working well until now. Lets see

cheers

Pedro