New songs: Too deep and Serenity

Hey guys,

Just recorded an acoustic version of two of my songs this week and really wanted to share it with you, the Cubase community. Any feedback would be highly appreciated, even the harshest ones. Looking forward to it. I hope to keep up and improve upon your feedback.
Serenity:

Too deep:

Thanks for sharing. You have a clear concept for these two songs. I’m reminded or Radiohead. Thinking of Everything In Its Right Place, which I love.

Hi Early 21,

Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate it. “Everything in its the right place” is my most favorite song of Radiohead. It manages to fill up the whole space around you. Every time I visit a friend and they show me their new Audio system, I ask them to play “Everything in it’s the right place” to test the audio system, I think the mixing is absolutely amazing, it is a production “beast” in my opinion.

What do you think about my singing? I’m most concerned about it. I’m in my third year studying singing at the local conservatory, and I feel that I still have a long way to go about studying and improving upon it, I would appreciate any professional advice.

Ha, if I gave you singing advice it certainly wouldn’t be professional advice! Anyway, I did like your singing!

1 Like

Haha! Thanks! :rofl: