New UR-C audio interfaces released

Thank you for your interest! Indeed, this should not be an issue.

Hi, I’ve been looking at upgrading to a UR816C but the few dealers I’ve checked out here in Canada and the States are showing it as discontinued. Is this correct?

In EU you can buy it everywhere, and on the Steinberg website it is also avaible.

That is not correct but it might be hard to order due to the ongoing global chip shortage and logistical challenges.

1 Like

Thanks good to know. I don’t mind having to wait, it annoys me when a business gives incorrect information.

Hi. Was the UR168C ever avaible ?
Im from Poland and im unable to buy anywhere, even outside poland (like thomann etc).
Shops in Poland are saying its is not avaible anymore, but its only 2.5 year after announcement.
BR

Sure it was “ever” available, lots of owners there are, including myself.
Lots of audio equipment is hard to buy nowadays I’m afraid.
MusikProductiv in Germany has stock I see

I’ve just bought a UR22C but I’m experiencing some problems.
Both the last Firmware and the URC Tools are installed.

Basically when I listen to iTunes and then I open a software like Dorico, Sibelius or Cubase iTunes stops working and I have to reboot it to listen to the audio. The audio on Cubase and Dorico works.
The same happens with the players stand-alone apps, like sine and Kontakt. I play, the I open Dorico, the player mutes, Dorico works. If I change the buffer size inside the player, lets say is set to 512, I move it to any other number and I hear the last notes that were supposed to be heard when the app got muted.

When I am on Zoom and I open or close Dorico or Cubase the audio goes for one second automatically to the monitor on which the zoom windows is and then goes back to the UR22C again.

Does anybody have a clue of what’s going on and how can I fix this?

I’m on Windows 11. i9 12900 KF. 128 GB RAM