So far really liking the UR44 but there are some things I can’t seem to figure out. I am using it with an iPad Air, everything running latest fw/sw versions of iOS and dspmixfx.
- How do I enable the loopback feature? EDIT: Just saw in app description that loopback is disabled in CC mode. Bummer.
- How do I monitor the DAW signal in Mix 2?
- Is there any way to reamp dry recorded guitar signals with the built in DSP driven amp classics?
- Is there a way to save a preset to the initial boot-up scene?
- I am hearing reverb on mix 2 when the reverb send is disabled on mix 2. Is this expected behavior?
- With my other ext. audio I/Os I can record audio directly into the camcorder app. The UR44 doesn’t seem to like the camcorder app and either crashes it or creates unplayable videos. Is there a trick to this that I am missing?
- When I load presets in the guitar amp classics I get multiple notifications of the error messages as shown in the attached image. How do I avoid this?
Sincere thanks in advance for any help!