New Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver version 2.1.5 for Windows

We are pleased to announce that we have released a new version of the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver for Windows.
The version 2.1.5 resolves a problem in which launching an application that uses ASIO or changing driver settings while audio is playing stops playback in a running application that uses WDM.

For detailed information, we ask you to refer to the corresponding release notes on the download page 15.

Best regards,
Stefan Schreiber

Can’t get any DAW sound with your driver in Guitar Rig. Only loop loud noise no any guitar input sound, but raw clean sound is working. Please, help me

Every so often the interface disconnects and connects by itself, this is very annoying in live shows because the shots are damaged and the event has an interruption.

I was previously using the Yamaha USB Driver version 2.0.3 with UR816C and Cubase 12 Pro. I uninstalled the driver 2.0.3 according to the instructions, rebooted and installed version 2.1.5

The UR816C works fine as an audio output device (ieg playing youTube videos) but it is no longer visible in Cubase: yes, I went to Studio/Studio Setup/Audio System but the new driver is not available for selection. So I cannot use the UR816C with Cubase at all.