NI Komplete Kontrol Plugin Working Cubase Pro 10.5 on My Mac

I just upgrade my midi keyboard controller with the NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2 and Cubase Pro 10.5 was not showing any NI plugins outside of Kontakt. I also encounter this problem in Logic Pro and Live. I’m running a New Mac with the latest updates so I check the system plugin path.
What I found was that there was NO NI COMPONENTS FILES IN THE COMPONENTS FOLDER.
Mac System HD
Library/Audio/ Plugins/Components
What I did to get the Komplete Kontrol plugin and other NI plugins to work in Cubase was to REINSTALL THE PLUGINS IN NI NATIVE ACCESS application. I check the COMPONENTS FOLDER and they were there. I open Cubase and the plugins were on the VI list to use as a VI. I also saw them in both logic and Live and they wee working. If you are having this same problem, please check the COMPONENTS FOLDER on your Mac.

Hi,

The Component folder contain the Audio Units plug-ins, not VST plug-ins used by Cubase.

Correct, but after reinstalling in NI Access the plugins were also shown in the VST folder. If you have encounter this problem try reinstalling just one that you have not use and you will see it in both folders.