No audio output bug found in Cubase 8.0.30

Fortunately Cubase allows to export not in real time as well otherwise I would not able to export the final Mixdown at all.

Is it so different the quality between a real time and a not real time audio mixdown? I am just curious (I am not an engineer). I use to export in real time (apart from the latest 2 versions released).

Is this not fixed yet? Cubase 8/8.0.030 has been working fine for months. I exported a mix down for a project. Next day, nothing has changed, want to make adjustments to project and bam. All i’m getting is reverb on the vocal and it’s because of this problem. Click on the automated fader and audio out comes back… release, and it dissappears.

I’ve come across a problem solution.

I had this happen to a project recently. Couldn’t fix it no matter what, and carried on with other projects. Then tried same project and the audio was working again. I recounted my steps. I had just previously been listening to exported files playback in a program called MediaMonkey (with Cubase not open at the time).

I closed Cubase, reopened MediaMonkey with a file playing back and opened Cubase with MediaMonkey still playing back. Then I closed MediaMonkey, and then opened the project and the audio worked again.

Video of original problem

+1 thanks :sunglasses: