No Driver under Device setup (ASIO driver),

bought a Strindberg UR 12 and MXL 990. Trying to preview audio from cubase and no audio possible, though I get audio while scrubbing.
Attaching a screenshot. After reading the forums I tried many things but no help.

I am getting “No Driver” under Device setup (ASIO driver),

Kindly see screenshot.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

“No Diver” is just a choice, in some cases you might want to remove a driver or switch to another. My system shows several ASIO drivers, but only one at a time is usable on my system. It looks like that part of things is set-up correctly. The screen shot you posted shows the Yamaha Steinberg ASIO driver is in use. Check your speaker connections carefully, turn things down or off if you are making connection. It should all work, just re-check everything step by step. Good luck. :slight_smile:

When I select Steinberg USB ASIO it can record audio, but no sound preview when click play button on cubase after recording. and no sound when export to a wave file. Though the audio waves/graph shows moving.

I switch to Adobe Aaudition and working fine, Only question is am I getting any advantage using cubase over Audition when record vocal. I plan to record only vocal, singing and pod casting. no instruments. occasionally karaoke.

Please help…

Remember to turn “Monitor” and “Record Ready” off after you’ve recorded the track.

Do you see signal moving on the meters and stereo out meter?

Remember to turn “Monitor” and “Record Ready” off after you’ve recorded the track.

When I previewed both was “ON” . SO I need to try by turning off record ready when listening ?

Do you see signal moving on the meters and stereo out meter?

Yes, Bars are moving up and down as usual, moving on time line. It is just no audio like complete mute. When export, the file also no sound.

If you see meters moving on the tracks and stereo out then you have sound, so there’s something not right with the sound card set-up – that’s my guess. Can you listen to normal youtube or MP3 sound on the computer?