Remember the “old” forum with a lot of hints and tips for freeware vst plugins and instruments.
No more in this forum
Is this blocked by the admins
Not everybody can afford all the SB and east-west instruments for thousends of euros and IMO it is also not really needed for all the “just for fun” musicians.
So, please share your experience with the community.
I’ ll start right away.
- 4Front instruments - piano, e-piano, bass - really good quality
- sound workstations free:
- yellow tools independence incl. 2GB free instruments
- sampletank 2
- soundfonts for GM-soundbanks
- SIR 1 - free impuls reverb
- VSTnotes - for all “cubase light version users” to take notes by the tracks or the song
I’m hopefully not the only one, who is keen to get some more experienced tips.