No Groove Agent....

hello to all,
i’ll try to keep this as short as poss, I recently purchased zoom r8 came bundled with CB 9.5 le ai elements, installed and discovered no GA, upon scouring the forum i couldnt find resolution to my problem… i am running HP OMEN i7, zoom 8 for s/c…GA is definitely installed, i have a ga dll and srf file at the program files/common f/stienb/shared comp/ GAgent… IN vst manager made direct path to said address, scans but nogo…
PLEASE HELP…

Hi and welcome,

As far as I remember, Groove Agent SE wasn’t part of Cubase LE license with Cubase 9.5. Cubase Elements is needed for Cubase 9.5 generation or Cubase 10.

HI Martin.Jirsak,

Thank you for your welcoming and prompt reply, sorry for my long delay, My post may have been a little confusing my short cut for cubase on my desk top declares cubase 9.5 le ai elements, i may have presumed incorrectly that i have all three versions of cubase or have been updated to elements. i feel pretty sure groove agent has been installed as i stated i have a dll. file installed in the correct path but just not being recognised…
thankyou again for any help…

Hi,

You are right, Groove Agent has been installed. It is always installed with Cubase LE AI Elements, because this is one installation file and one executable file. Just the license decides, if Cubase LE or AI or Elements starts (the functions are present).

So I agree with you, Groove Agent SE has been installed and you can see the DLL file. But if you don’t own Elements version, you can’t see it in your Cubase.