For some reason I cannot record the guitar anymore, although 2 months ago everything worked just fine.
I attached some screenshots of the VST Connections as well as the guitar track + inspector. I have more screenshots, but apparently I can only attach 3.
OS: Windows 10
- VST Connections are set (see screenshot for input - the output is set, too)
- VST Configuration is correct (I think…see screenshot)
- VST configuration Settings - all in and outputs are active
- The track is armed (see screenshot)
- the inspector has the correct configuration (i.e. Mono 1) for the input (see screenshot)
- It doesn’t make any difference whether I turn on the monitor.
7) 48+ is on (no difference if I turn it off btw)/ red indicator is on
8) Gains are turned to full volume
9) White USB light is on
10) I can use it as a soundcard for other stuff, e.g. listen to videos
11) I downloaded and installed the latest driver from Cubase
12) I checked the cable with my amp - it worked just fine
The MixConsole shows the faintest of input, but nothing is recorded. (see screenshot)
I spent hours on this and I’m at the end of my wits. Can anyone help?