No instruments in HALion Sonic 7

Good day,
I have a problem with my HALion Sonic 7 on Windows 11. After I downloaded all related to my Cubase LE AI Elements 11, I had no sounds. When I opened my HALion, I saw empty library. I’ve already found similar topic about no sounds in library and fix all preferenceses in ProgramData and AppData\Roaming but it did not fix the problem. I am admin of my laptop, but Win11 does any action like I am not. Could you please help me.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

How does it look like in the Steinberg Library Manager, please?

Hi, here is the screenshot of my Library Manager:

Also in addition, here is my Download Manager:

Hi,

I would expect to see HALion Sonic Content Set in the Steinberg Download ASsistant.

Hi, is it something wrong with my license? It was restored by tech support after I lost my previous laptop. May be this new license has no more halion sounds?

Hi,

I think, I see it, now. In the Steinberg Download Assistant, open the Cubase tab. Then select Cubase Elements 11 (not Cubase Elements 11 Update). Here you can find HALion Sonic SE 3 - Content. Install it, please.

Thanks a lot! How did I miss Cubase Elements 11 folder and used Cubase Elements 11 Update instead! Shame on me! Now all instruments are back and I hear my project again. Thank you!