No license for Cubase LE AI Elements has been found in your account, so your software cannot run

Hello,

Steinberg says: „Cubase LE/AI 12: free updates for users of previous versions

All Cubase AI and Cubase LE customers (version 4 or higher) will be able to update to the latest version free of charge after the Cubase 12 release in March 2022.“

Does someone knows, how this works?

They also say: „Cubase AI and Cubase LE customers who are not registered yet will be able to apply for the update on a dedicated landing page to receive the Download Access Code.“

Does someone also know the link of that page?
I can‘t get Cubase 12 LE working. I have a Cubase LE license inside of my eLicenser, but whenever I open Cubase 12 LE it says: „ No license for Cubase LE AI Elements has been found in your account, so your software cannot run.“

This is the source:

Cheers
Simon

• Eligible Cubase AI and Cubase LE customers will receive an email with a new Download Access Code within six to eight weeks after the official release of Cubase 12.

That did not happen, I guess?

Does it also show up in your MySteinberg account? Are you running the lastest version of the eLCC? Have you tried to perform maintenance tasks within the eLCC application?

Have you tried sending an official support request (through your MySteinberg account)?

Also, Cubase 12 is now using a different licensing system …

Steinberg Licensing: A New and Exciting Era Begins | Steinberg

Hi,
no, unfortunately I did not get a new Download Access Code :-/

Yeah it does show up, but just as Cubase LE without a 11 or 12 mark.
I‘m running the latest eLCC and did the maintenance. I also tried it on a different machine. My friend is having the same issue. I think it‘s a general problem and not user specified.

I tried to contact Steinberg, but never got an reply. It‘s about two weeks from now on.