no metronome beep sound

audio clicks is activated and beeps selected but no sound. What is wrong? Cubase 8.5. worked fine untill now.

okay I discovered what happens. If I want to listen to a slice of a file in mediabay, I have to go to VST connections, and assign the monitor channels under studio to my usb sound card left and right. But if I do this, I will loose the sound from the metronome beep. I can not assign output left and right and studio left and right under VST connections at the same time. So i have enable left and right channel regarding, if i want the beep from metronome or pre listen to audio slices. Anyone know about a solution to this? Is it a limitation on my usb sound card Presonus Audiobox iTwo maybe?

Please check : File/Preferences/VST/Control Room/ Exclusive Device Ports for Monitor Channels

If you UNcheck this option, in VST Connections (F4 in PC), you can assign your monitor channels in Studio tab and in Outputs tab at the same time.

wow it works thanks :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Your welcome :wink: