I just downloaded Dorico 3 and I am running into a playback problem.
I am not hearing any playback when I hit the space bar or the play button. When I notate an individual note on a bar I hear the playback of that note while I place it. I also hear sound coming from the MIDI keyboard as I play the piano.
- I am using NotePerformer 3 for my playback
- I have made sure my scarlet 2i2 is the same bit rat and sample rate
- I see the meters levels move when I plave a note on the staff or play the MIDI keyboard
- I do not see any meter or level change when I hit the play or space bar
- I made sure the VST template setting is set to Noteperformer 3
- The VST plugins on the right of the Play Tab are set to NotePerformer 3
- The instruments are all set correctly to NotePerformer 3
- The computer sound settings are all correctly set
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling already and it still has not fixed.
Please send help if you have any idea why I cannot hear a full score playback.