No preview in Loop Broeser/Media bay (Cubase 7)

Having problems previewing loops with loop browser & media bay. Can preview midi loops fine but can’t preview any audio loops. The waveform is displayed as playing but no sound can be heard. Same goes when importing audio CDs or audio files from my hard drive via Media Bay or audio file import/insert.
I have installed the latest updates for Cubase 7, reset VST System link & restarted several times.
Any suggestions? :question:

Running on Macbook Pro with OS X Mountain Lion, 2.5Ghz intel core i5, 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3

If you use the full c7 version try to enable controlroom under f4 and you should hear your sounds in the mediabay

I was going to say diasable it, becaUse it is turned on by default in Cubase 7.

Thank you kindly Bassbase for helping out.
Works a treat as you suggested. Only problem now is I can’t hear the metronome. I’ve looked at the tutorial video again but the little purple ‘click’ switches do not appear in my control room window. If I switch control room off I can still hear it… Looked at VST connections and there only appears to be a ‘click’ option on the Output section and not on the control room, which I guess is why it works, or doesn’t… :neutral_face: argh!

open the controllroomsettings and activate the click and then you have it in your controllroom :wink:

Greetz Bassbase