No Sound from some VST Instruments after 11.0.40 update?

Hi, I am using Cubase 11.0.40 Windows version. I think that my problem started after the 11.0.4 update but this could be a coincidence and the problem could be related to a windows update or something else.

I used to be able to drag VST instruments onto a track and they would work instantly but now around half of my VST instruments do not produce any sound after being dragged onto a track. The only way I can get them working is to reselect the instrument in the Inspector panel. I cant see any correlation between which instruments this occurs with and which it doesn’t for example Omnisphere & UVI Falcon require reselecting whereas Kontakt & Spitfire Audio Instruments seem to work first time. I have Roland Cloud and around half the Instruments work first time and half require reselecting in the Inspector.

It could be that something has changed in 11.0.4 that I am not aware of that needs changing in the settings. I am finding it quite annoying that this is happening although the workaround of selecting the instrument in Inspector means it is not critical.

Does anyone have any ideas?