No Time - using mostly Groove agent and Halion

Warning this song is over 5 min long :smiley:

I would very much like feedback to where/what to cut-out from parts of the tune, so please help :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

Hi Tor-Bjarne, whatโ€™s wrong with over 5 minutes? You are introducing new ideas along the way, so itโ€™s not repetitive. If we have to listen to Bruckner for hours on end, your piece is short enough. I think I asked you before what your guitar setup is, so I wonโ€™t ask again, but I still like it.

Hi Early,

Thank you :slight_smile: - My gibson go directly in to UR28M and a guitar rig VST by plugin alliance.

Sometimes I duplicate the guitar track and make a little delay by skeeving the duplicated tracks by one click (Smallest division possible) this makes the guitar sound ticker. And some times I use reverb from east-west, perhaps I use a different virtual amplifier on each track to :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne

This is nice, and it was all done well. Rather than your Alternative Rock classification of it on soundcloud, I hear it as being more Cinematic-the kind of piece that could be a soundtrack for something visual. Cool stuff, and cool sounds. My one personal taste issue with it, is that I like more organic sounding percussion. Nothing wrong with what you did, but Iโ€™d have personally preferred something not so electronic drum sounding.

This is nice, and it was all done well. Rather than your Alternative Rock classification of it on soundcloud, I hear it as being more Cinematic-the kind of piece that could be a soundtrack for something visual. Cool stuff, and cool sounds.

Hi Swetch and umweiran,

Thank you for your comments :slight_smile:

There`s no Cinematic classification on soundcloud (that I found) - And I have always big problems when it comes to style option, especially with my experimental music :wink:

Cheers
Tor-Bjarne