No valid licenses found (WaveLab 11.1 and eLicenser) [SOLVED]

great - thanks

I think everyone so far is on W11 PRO

I’ve confirmed Halion Sonic SE exhibits the behaviour if you are running from a C11 (dongle obvs) licence and have a disabled licence in SAM

Reports of Groove Agent SE doing the same and I assume with the same set of circumstances.

We’ve reproduced, identified and found a fix for the issue which will be rolled out in a point release as soon as we can (note: it’s Friday afternoon and a public holiday in Germany on Monday).

In the meantime, if you’re in this situation, please manually activate the corresponding Steinberg Licensing-based license.

5 Likes

thanks for responding so quickly

Thanks !

FYI, the just released version 1.4.11.903 of the Steinberg Activation Manager solved this issue for me.

2 Likes

Confirmed fixed here too, for both WaveLab and Groove Agent.
Cynicism retracted!

perfect - thanks for the heads up @Jorge_Ruiz

Hi,

I’ve got this problem. On max silicon m1 and just upgraded to wavelab 11. It is installed an I’ve entered the registration code. It shows on my USB elicenser dongle. But when I open WL11 I get the ‘no valid license found’ message that everyone has spoken about. I’ve followed all of the various advice I’ve found everywhere but can’t find a solution. Not had this issue before but it’s annoying for sure.

Any new solutions?

Best,

Bill

install the latest version of the Steinberg Activation Manager

Thanks - I did but doesn’t seem to make a difference.

Hallelujah - I reinstalled all of it…steinberg Activation Manager, elicenser, library assistant and download assistant…ran maintenance and it finally worked.

1 Like