No VST Bass amp presets

When I open VST bass amp I have no presets.

Cubase artist 8 64 bit

I have re downloaded Cubase but still have no presets.

Hello Tom A,

look what I wrote about missing presets

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the help. I looked at your post and did what you suggested. I now have presets The only thing is when I go to choose amps and cabinets I get a message saying I am missing Impulse response file FCP_SMO_005_Reverence_ImpulseLibrary_04.vstsound.

I think the problem is I am missing the cabinet sounds because when I click on the cabinets I get the missing preset message

For missing cabinet impulse libraries please follow this link:

Hi Andreas,

I am missing library_04. I have tried re downloading but it is still not there.

Hello Tom A,

you can check that the file has been actually written to disk.
On Windows the paths are: C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Content (if you installed “For all users”) or C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Content (if you installed for the current user only).

If you can find the missing Content in one of those paths, you can move them. Sometimes it is necessary to check a couple things and create links, so I would advise to contact Support via MySteinberg or e-mail.

I JUST SOLVED THIS PROBLEM on my PC. I uninstalled Cubase Pro 8 and then re-installed it, HOWEVER, this time I re-installed it using the START CENTER instead of the standard installation procedure. Once I installed, I also installed the LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATE (standard procedure). Now, this may sound crazy, but I feel that the START CENTRE installation may be the right procedure to follow.