Hi all, guys!
I recently buy Steinberg UR 12 Audio Interface. Earlier i’m use M-Audio M-Track 2x2 and all noise problems reproduced on this devices too…
So, it’s not audio interfaces problem!!!
But, PLEASE HELP ME i don’t know how solve this problem.
Ok, i’m record this noise on Steinberg UR12:
my PC and devices:
- OS Windows 10 x64
- CPU Intel i5 7400
- Motherboard Asus H110M-R
- Monitors PreSonus Eris E4.5
- Headphones Sennheiser HD 280 PRO
- Microphone AKG C1000S
- Microphone disconnected (Input 1)
- Input 1 (Mic) Gain set to 100% and changed from 100% to 0% and backward on record sample
- Instrument disconnected (Input 2)
- Input 2 (Hi-Z) Gain set 0%
- Phantom power disabled
- Monitors connected and power off
- Headphones connected and worked
I’m already change PSU on my PC from FSP 500PNR to premium Gold 80+ beQuiet STRAIGHT POWER 11 450W - this not solve noise problem
Change USB cabels and ports - not solve noise problem
Disable C-States and Turbo Boost on BIOS Motherboard - not solve noise problem
I’m connect DC Power supplies from different mobile devices (Lenovo, BlackBerry, Doogy and etc…) with 5V and 1A - not solve noise problem
How fix that?
Audio 2-bounce-1.zip (590 KB)