Non existing instrument Cue suggestion?

While cueing a score, I get sometimes an instrument suggestion for a not existing instrument, like flute (a) and flute (b) while there is only 1 flute in the score setup. Why is that? Choosing flute (a) creates an empty cue.

Did you at any point in this score have any divisi or extra staves in the flute part? If so, that will be why: those staves are not completely removed from the flow when you delete the divisi or extra staff instruction.

I checked and I found indeed some divisi labels but I never created a real divisi part. I deleted the labels and checked just incase the flute part in Galley view. Only a single staff now. The 2 flute parts are still suggested as cue instrument, even after restarting Dorico in case this would be some kind of left over information. It doesn’t bother me, but it’s only something I didn’t understand.
Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 10.32.03.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 10.34.27.png

Even if you delete the divisi event, those staves still exist, because we don’t want to delete any music from them simply because you chose to delete the signpost that causes the staff to appear. Even if you do delete the music from those staves by forcing them to reappear (e.g. by recreating the divisi or the extra staff) those staves will still not be deleted. If they really, really bother you, the way to get rid of them is to create a new player and copy the music across to the new player, then delete the old one. But I would advise against such busy-work as the empty staves are harmless.

No bother at all, I was only wondering why this was happening.Thanks.