Not created Soft-eLicenser under any installation options (W10 Pro 1909 64bit)

Hi Martin,

It’s all done, and everything is now copacetic! Again, thank you so much!!!

Al

hello …my problem is that i reinstall my win10 64 bit and my WaveLab LE 9.5 64bit dont want to reactivate the license…dont want to give me a new one…and if i try to doit by steinberg page dont find my license…and dont know what to do…can some body help me?

Hi,

Mostly this happen when the old Soft-eLicenser wasn’t registered in your MySteinberg account. Get in contact with your local support. Provide them your MySteinberg username (email address) and the application (WaveLab LE 9.5) Activation Code. They will be able to find the Soft-eLicenser and insert it to your MySteinberg account. Then you can reactivate.

Hello,
Was anybody able to solve this elicenser issue? I am not able to register Cubase elements because missing missing .sel file. Every try to solve this problem using helper tool ends with fail. Log file contains this message:

Error running C:\Program Files (x86)/eLicenser/POS/SYNSOPOS.exe /RegSeL: Program ended with an error exit code
[23:41:47] Creating / repairing the Soft-eLicenser failed; error code: '2'
[23:41:47] exitWithExitCode: '202'

Hi,

Could you try to Uninstall eLCC completely, please?

I tried every possible solutions what were mention here. After uninstallation of eLCC I checked specified paths and there were no leftovers there so nothing to be manually deleted :cry:

Hello!

And what if i haven’t USB eLicenser? I have the same problem. I have tried too all the options, what previously writed in this post. Is it possible, something prevents to create the eLicenser the Soft-eLicenser? I have already installed eLicenser on my computer, before i bought my UR22C with the Cubase. Is something in the Windows Registry Database, what i can delete?

Hi,

I’m sorry, I’m not Windows expert. In most cases the eLCC Helper does work and it creates a new Soft-eLicenser Number. I would recommend to rise a ticket by the Steinberg support.

Hello. Can you solved the problem? Same here and I dont know what can we do :frowning: I purchased Cubase 10 Elements and cant use it!

Kinda… I decided to switch to Reaper :smiley:

2 Likes

{FIX}

I solved my problem after a long time as follows:

1. format c: and reinstalled windows

2. installed the elicenser, opened and closed

3. run cmd admin mode

4. I used this command:
    “C: \ Program Files (x86) \ eLicenser \ POS \ SYNSOPOS.exe” / regsel

this command didn’t work before, after format it worked and generated a new soft-elicenser

we should not need to format our drives to get this working ! please steinberg, come up with a fix that works! ive tried dleting all files, all steps in this forum, on the helkp links etc, to no avail. i have no soft elicencer, cant install wavelab trials from the steinberg website , i get an error when i try to run elc helper, and an error when i try to run “c: \ Program Files (x86) \ eLicenser \ POS \ SYNSOPOS.exe” / RegSeL

2 Likes

[01:26:48] Installed version: 6.11.10.2269
[01:26:48] Starting Soft-eLicenser creation / repair …
Executing C:\Program Files (x86)/eLicenser/POS/SYNSOPOS.exe /RegSeL
Script exit code: 2

Script output:

Script stderr:
Program ended with an error exit code

Error running C:\Program Files (x86)/eLicenser/POS/SYNSOPOS.exe /RegSeL: Program ended with an error exit code
[01:26:49] Creating / repairing the Soft-eLicenser failed; error code: ‘2’
[01:26:49] exitWithExitCode: ‘202’

1 Like

Hello,

My issue is that I had installed Cubase 10.5 Pro on my Hard drive. Then I switched to an SSD drive on the same computer and now cubase doesn t work on ssd even though I have the USB LCC.
I ve put the Hard drive again and Cubase was working. So, can you please suggest me how to solve the problem?

Does it need the soft e licenser or is it good by the USB one?
Do I need to download the elicenser helper?

SOS!!!

cubase pro 10x does not use soft elicencer, it must be usb, where as in my case cubase pro works but wavelab is the opposite and does require the missing soft elicencer which this thread is about.

Perfect.

Why do I face a problem then? Cubase doesn’t respond at all when I double click.

Hi,

Did you install Cubase after the switch to the SSD, please? Or how did you “switch”, please?

Any further updates on how to solve this - I have the same issue :frowning:

Hi,

Have you tried eLCC Helper?

i have the same problem here, can anybody help ? i’ve tried eLicenser installaion helper but it fails repeatedly, i"ve also installed and reinstall both older version and latest version of eLicenser control center . please somebody help asap

1 Like