Not created Soft-eLicenser under any installation options (W10 Pro 1909 64bit)

Hi,

Have you tried to install it as administrator, please?

Hello.
Same problem. The assistant gives an error like in the last screenshot of the user - atherien.
Cleaning all eLic files after deletion does not help.
All programs run as administrator.

The obvious way out with reinstalling the operating system does not suit me.

1 Like

regards!
I kindly write to notify that it failed to activate my cubase AI. he performed all the processes and the soft elicenser does not appear in the elicenser control center. searched for the elicenser helper and don’t believe me the soft elicenser either. I have been trying for weeks to be conscious and have been unsuccessful.
Please, I request your collaboration to activate my cubase AI. I HAVE DELETED ELICENCER FILES FROM ROOT AND RE-INSTALLED AND THE SOFT ELICENSER DOES NOT APEAR

I have the same problem as all have listed before. Please tell me someone found a solution besides reinstalling windows and everything with it…

Same problem here, I purchased an Audient ID14 and they give a Cubase LE license (10.5 it’s supposed), I tried everything, except to format my hard disk, what it is not acceptable, and I can’t create a soft eLicense.
Please, we need a solution.

Same problem! I tried all things many times (except formating HDD) - it doesn’t work! I can’t use Cubase AI with purchased UR22C! We need your help! Steinberg, do something! Respect your customers! We paid money for that!

Same here! Have tried everything that has been suggested here (except format), and the problem persists, no soft-eLicense. What’s going on?

Stesso problema…ho comprato cubase elements 11 ma non riesco a installarlo per gli stessi motivi elencati sopra. Ho già provato eLicenser installaion helper come amministratore ma non funziona…cosa posso fare?