I followed the steps listed in the other thread about NotePerformer and Dorico 3. I also reinstalled NotePerformer after installing Dorico 3, but I cannot get NotePerformer to work on my Surface Pro. It works fine on my MacBook.
Here are the symptoms:
- I can choose NotePerformer as the Playback Template.
- When I choose NotePerformer as the Playback Template with a project opened it never opens the NotePerformer window to load the sounds like it does with all the other Playback Templates.
- In Play mode, if I click on the combo box for VST Instruments I see the following choices:
4) Clicking Play shows a moving line but no sound.
5) Works fine in the installed Dorico 2 version.
6) Every other playback template works correctly.
Trying to add my diagnostic log but can’t figure out how to attach a file in this forum.