Novation Impulse 49 with Cubase 12?

Hi there,
Is someone use Novation IMPULSE to Cubase 12 to control Transport (Start, Stop …) or fader tracks ?
I saw Automap end of support since 1 year …
I’m not use Cubase 12 yet and would like to know some experiences of anyone.

Thanks

Cubase 12 has MIDI Remote integration. I’m not sure if there’s a script yet, but it’s pretty easy to get transport mapped.

Hi, thanks.
Yes i know. Just if someone test from novation impulse model.
I use for the moment Cubase 11.

Hi, I tried mapping my Impulse 61 using Cubase 12 new Midi remote feature . . . the faders all work OK, but I just can’t get all the rotary knobs and pads to respond. Some do, but not all of them . . . unknown reason, but they just don’t all work. As far as the Transport controls, I couldn’t figure that out either . . . I decided not to pursue it further, mostly because there is not enough information available yet, so could be a giant waste of time . . . just hoping someone who is more versed in programming this type of thing can figure it out. It’s one of the reasons I upgraded to Cubase 12, to make Novation Impulse more integrated and usable as a controller, too bad really.

Hi all, all works fine on my Impulse 61 here. Just make sure, your knobs and pads send MIDI cc messages. Take for example preset no. 2 on your Impulse or make your own preset.

Thanks. So it would possible to use these features with the Novation impulse. That's a good point.

Thanks. So it would possible to use these features with the Novation impulse. That’s a good point.