ntbk-Kits availible in Presets-Menu. Possible?

Hey Guys,

i got a question about the attachment of NI Battery 4-Kits into the Presets-Menu in the Inspector of Cubase Pro 8.5 and even for other versions i got of Cubase. I would like to directly See and be able to change the Kits immediately and direct from the Project-View-Window? Is there a way to convert the ntbk-datas into a fxp\fxb-data or even directly to a .vstpreset-data or is this just an illusion? I don’t know.

Anybody can help me?

Thank you for any response.

Hi,

Open Battery plug-in window in Cubase. Load the preset within Battery. Save the preset on the “Cubase” level (click to the “cube” button, and save the preset.

I’m afraid, there is no other way, how to “convert” them.

i´ll try it immediately. thank you for your help!

Thank you so much for this. I´m really dumb, but i have a lot of work til next year now :wink: . Do you know a way via the Project-Logical Editor or a Macro to do this for all Kits just in one step?

I’m afraid, there is no way to make a Macro. You can select Next preset, but this is the VST preset, not the present inside Battery. And even then, there is no Command to save preset in the Key Commads. And also there is no variable for the new preset name.

I really can’t imagine a Macro here.

You could use a mouse/keyboard recorder, that advances the internal patch, copy the patch name, paste the patch name …and so on.
it is a real pain to get it right, but I have used AutoHotKeys (Windows) for such repetitive tasks in the past.