Nuendo 10/11 MISSING Features/Issues from previous versions

I’ve compiled a list of requests regarding the re-implementation of features that were cut out from Nuendo 8 up. Keep in mind that some of the issues I have with this features, might have some sort of solution that I’m not aware of, and for that, I’ll appreciate any kind of help.

• CLOSE FADE DIALOGUE BOX AUTOMATICALLY WHEN HITTING “APPLY “. Don’t know how this feature was cut out since it existed from Nuendo’s very first inception. Editing anything for Post took a toll, even if a small one, on my workflow.

N8

N11

*CROSSFADE EDITOR BACKGROUND COLOR OPTION. Option to match the edit/editor windows background color to the crossfade background window. If my edit workspace is light grey for ex, I would like to match that color to the crossfade editor, like we do with the editors. Furthermore, if we can match the waveform channel color to the waveform on the crossfade editor, even better.
The new background crossfade color in N11 makes almost impossible, at least for me, to make surgical edits.

N8

N11

• BRING BACK TRANSPARENT EVENTS BACK ON ITS PROPER FORM. Found myself having to work, yet again, on a lighter edit window background. Since Nuendo 6, I’ve changed my visual workflow on the edit window to a darker one, because the way Steinberg implemented the option to still have colored waveforms that match the track color on a darker background, was done by having a "grayish” event box color behind the waveform, thus, not compromising a lack of distinction between a dark blue waveform, for ex, and the edit window dark background.
    Don’t know if this feature has anything to do with transparent events or not, its not there since the first V10 update. Refer to the videos I’ve posted for visual understanding.

• automatically re activate main project after opening/closing a second one. Someone in the forums stated that this feature was cut out because the majority of the community asked for it, apparently most of the users would like to manually re activate the main project. At least give us the option to not change our workflow on an update basis.

N8

N11

All this seems a little nit picky, but I would prefer to not alter my workflow, yet again, cause of simple features being constantly removed whilst new versions are being released.

Again, appreciate any input or workaround regarding this issues.

Cheers.